Hello everyone. Here is an update of what has been going on.
Thursday 10-25 Router Firmware update
- Things did not go well. Update I applied made server very unstable.
- Next day I removed update and manually re-configured settings with better version.
-There was an error in the NIC settings, so Friday I had to correct 2 misspellings in my settings. That is the reason you were not be able to connect because in settings I read B as 8 and I figured out mistake later Friday. (fixed)
- Restarted all servers and My SQL
- Set connection throttle in Spigot servers to -1 in 1.13.2 (my bad)
Still recieved connection lost errors, so...
Friday 10-26 Minecraft Updates
- Updated 1.12.2 servers in to latest version
- Updated Bungeecord in to latest version in 1.12.2 and 1.13.2
- Updated 1.13.2 servers in to latest version
- Updated Java JRE to the last known 8 version 192 in all servers
All servers and worlds should be running ok now. Sorry about outages. I will continue fixing settings next week.
About this page:
Information to all players.